Rapid Rise Relays
Rapid Rise Relays
Insulect provides a range and variety of Rapid Rise Relays for power transformers and other critical electrical apparatus to ensure maximum safety and environmental protection. We have your needs covered!
Easy to install, patented mechanical and electronic rapid pressure rise relays:
Rapid Pressure Rise Relays
Insulect offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of fleet monitoring and protection devices available on the market. In the transformer space, we get involved on the inside, the outside and the management of these critical assets. We supply various rapid pressure rise relays (RPRR), whether it be horizontal or vertical mounting, and covering most electrical connection types, cable size, lengths and wire colours. To learn more about Fleet Monitoring, click here, or keep reading for more information on which RPRR will suit your needs best.
Qualitrol 900/910 Rapid Pressure Rise Relay
Patented mechanical device for detection of sudden pressure events based on the rate of pressure rise and safe limits established by transformer manufacturers. When a dangerous pressure rise has been detected, the Qualitrol rapid pressure rise relay (RPRR) will change state. This can be used as an alarm or trip signal to minimize the potential of transformer tank damage.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Seal in relay (QUALITROL 909) for latching alarm or trip signal
- Electrical connection types, cable size, lengths and wire colors
- Gas bleed system
- Field test kit (KIT-013) and factory test fixture (FIX-601)
- Flange or thread mounting
- Stainless Steel
Qualitrol 930 Rapid Pressure Rise Relays
Multi-function, electronic pressure monitor with adjustable pressure sensitive sensors that provide rapid pressure rise detection combined with seal-in relay functionality and static pressure monitoring and control. Features continuous outputs for integration with SCADA systems and remote monitoring. Optional multi-sensor models provide logic based operation to eliminate nuisance trip alarm potential.
- Heavy duty transducers for high humidity applications
- Weather proof enclosure for mounting outside the control cabinet
- Single sensor or multi-sensor logic
- Qualitrol 900/910 retrofit mounting plate
- SCADA outputs (0-1 or 4-20mA